Bioresonance scanning harnesses the electromagnetic system of the body to set up frequency sequences to challenge the patient’s bio-communication system. The technique uses light to scan the tissues of the body, diagnose, and treat disease. It is based on the knowledge that the entire body is held together at the subatomic level by light, that light is the primary communication medium of the body, and that every problem in the body sets up a unique frequency that can be tested through light. Bioresonance provides non-invasive scans for diagnosing different diseases and can also help diagnose and treat before the disease is full-blown.
Bio Resonance is a computerized diagnostic and treatment system. Using highly developed software, a signal from specialized two-way headphones sends frequencies to the body which identify any disharmony in the body.
The treatment involves corrective vibrational signals administered to rebalance the cellular structures strengthening the part of the body receiving treatment. Results are monitored via the computer which both therapist and client observe and discuss.
Healthy cells resonate in exact harmony with the signal and areas of imbalance are identified. The analysis is presented in a color-coded format as the specific parts of the body are investigated. Symbols graded from white (healthy) to black (requiring treatment) appear as each part of the body is scanned. The analysis aids the therapist to identify areas requiring treatment, results are discussed and a treatment plan is agreed upon.
With the aid of Bio Resonance, the therapist will further investigate areas of disharmony, up to eight levels of magnification, including DNA, can be analyzed to identify the cause of the cellular disharmony.
Viruses and bacteria can be detected during the Bio Resonance scan which will provide the therapist with additional information on what is potentially influencing the client’s health and treatment options can be discussed.
Bio-Resonance results can provide insight into the body and what may be causing disharmony in the client’s health however this should not be treated as a formal diagnosis.
Additionally, Bioresonance therapy has been promoted as a useful or curative modality for the following:
- Food intolerance
- Digestive disorders
- Back pain
- Degenerative discs
- Joint disorders
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema or red, itchy skin)
- Tumor therapy
- Cancer support
- Organ problems
- Hormonal disorders
- Sports injuries
- Pre-operative and post-operative support
- Gum disease
- Low energy
- Chronic fatigue
- Gynecological disorders, including painful menstrual periods
- Hair loss
- Obesity and weight loss programs
- Infections – bacterial, viral, fungal (candida, too)
- Thyroid disorders
- Cigarette and drug addiction
- Complementary therapy for a variety of other physical abnormalities
Bioresonance therapy has a growing list of benefits. As a result, every year there is an increase in discerning practitioners and grateful patients who believe in its healing properties.
Here is a general list of its benefits:
- Bioresonance therapy works with the natural flow of the body
- It’s non-invasive and without side effects
- It provides additional energy for people with low energy
- It will improve the overall frequency of the human body
- It improves mood and attitude
- The therapy is useful in physiotherapy
- It’s a helpful diagnostic tool for many illnesses
Here are a few interesting conclusions from recently published studies:
- Bioresonance therapy can improve gastrointestinal problems.
- Bioresonance therapy is clinically effective in helping people to stop smoking.
- Electromagnetic field treatment is helpful to patients with chronic lower back pain associated with degenerative discs.
The NLS Scanner uses resonance which is a non-invasive, gentle therapy, making it suitable for all persons like babies, children, adults, and even sensitive patients. Discoveries made in quantum physics have revealed that all particles of matter share the characteristics of both waves and particles. This means that all substances – and therefore all cells in all parts of the body, as well as viruses, bacteria, pollen, toxins, etc. – emit electromagnetic waves.